Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Untitled

I bought a bookmark from Cameron. It says:
3 grand essentials to happiness in this life are:
something to do
someone to love
something to hope for


I've been thinking about this lately. Everything I glanced at the bookmark, which I usually do when I did my novel reading in toilet, I tried to think of making this my guidance to happiness. Since I left the life I used to lead, I left the happiness behind me as well. I used to have something to do: studying medicine ; someone to love: my ex-girlfriend who I can see her in lectures everytime; and something to hope for: I'll become an excellent doctor one day ...everything in the past, though not perfect, is enough for me to look forward to live on my life. But, right now, everything just gone. Everything just was snatched, grabbed from my life. Now, stranded in a new life, I have nothing. I even hesitate of calling my existance as "life".

What I'm up to recently? Well, I just got a bunch of series in my HDD from a friend, an aquintance I meet in hospital when I was diagnosed madness, which include a series that I've been longing to watch long time ago -- Alias. A JJ Abrahm's production which make it definitely worth watching. And yes, I spend most of my time watching it on my laptop. It's really a cool series. But, anyway, whenever I'm having a pause from the marathon, I feel empty. As if I'm deceiving myself of feeling the meaning of life in the world of espionage in the story...and in real life, I'm just empty.

I got reply from my courses application already. I got marine science, a course that I'm not sure whether my interest lies. I'm just lost...

No comments: